Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Mar 05, 2018 at 10:02 AM

171.1 this morning.
slowly coming down, better is better.
Slow progress is still progress.
I am all packed for the trip....bringing some liquid chocolate stevia to sweeten drinks instead of alcohol like last year. I wonder if my sisters are nervous about me coming to join them. I had a major meltdown. And then the drinking/behavior was embarrassing.
Just need to trust that I can get the uber to work for me.
I used it last time we were in Memphis. It was a pain using it because I had to set something up because it had been a while since using it. Including going to an e-mail to retrieve a code....blah blah blah....
I am not brining any emergency meds aswhat can go wrong in 3 days?
I am bringing more clonipin in case I need that.
I got a bad haircut yesterday at walmart...oh well it will grow out. sigh no place is open on sundays except walmart.
sigh
WE got the quote on the foundation repair (less than $10K)...and I picked up the paper work for the line of credit, we have some questions ...I will go in this morning to see if she can answer them.WE want to know what the monthly payment would be on $40k if we pay it off in 10 years or 15 years. My guess is that it would be around an extra $400-$500 a month. I will find out today or tomorrow.
We have to close before the 8th.
Anyways. I had better get ready I have a client this morning and I want to go in and see Betsy about the loan.
thank you for reading.
have a good day yall!
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote