View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default Mar 08, 2018 at 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
My alters had their own things they liked to do and made their own plans .....but...... because there was no way to say for example I was going to dissociate on this or that day and this or that time plans didnt always pan out.

I went to school like normal children, went to friends homes, they to mine, you know normal things kids do. as a teen I did the normal things teens did, as an adult I did things adults do.

like normal children my parents kept a calendar of what each of their childrens school and friends activities are, as an adult I had a school calendar and a regular calendar on my wall for writing what my appointments are what special occasions there were, what activities I was doing. I had a smaller book in my purse for writing appointments and activities on when I was not home.

sometimes my alters would write things on the calendar too.

for example when thelma had a date the calendar would say something like dont forget about chad at 7pm on the day that chad would be stopping by to pick her up. if I hadnt encountered a trigger on that day and time it was me that went out on a date with chad.

another example sometimes Rainy would write on the calendar the word for food. if I hadnt encountered a trigger and dissociated on that day I would not go to mcdonalds because I was in my college class or at work or just did not feel like having mcdonalds for dinner.

my point just like normal people I and my alters kept calendars, notes, schedules, its how my parents raised their children with calendars so it was normal for me. even now that I am integrated I keep a calendar and sometimes whats on the calendar gets done and sometimes it doesnt.

good post

thanks!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
amandalouise