View Single Post
Olanza-what?
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,349 hugs
given
Default Mar 11, 2018 at 10:37 AM

I truly and whole heartedly believe that there is an afterlife. I had a near death experience about 7 years ago. My brain exploded. I saw the most beautiful light behind a very strange and exotic shaped tree. I could hear all that was going on around me, feel, smell and even respond to the paramedics. But this is not the only reason why I believe...I saw my dad some 8 years after his death. He was not in full body form and only is face was fleshy, human so to speak. His body was engulfed in a white misty cloud and moved like wind. I've dreamed of seeing the book of life in the arms of Jesus, no, I could not see his face. I've flown with angels in my sleep and have had ghosts speak to me both asleep and awake....sounds crazy I know and given that people with mental illness are often excused when they speak on these things as being "mentally ill" it is frustrating to tell others.

Months prior to my injury, I had a dream and in this dream a rainbow man woke me from my sleep to tell me that I could come and go with him, that I didn't have to go through any of this...fearfully, I declined and told him that I did not know him and he did not say who he was. I've never dreamed of him again but can still feel his hands on my shoulders shaking me to wake me. However, I saw him portrayed in a movie ( "The Shack") as many spirits that were in heaven and these spirits were different colors of the rainbow...I concluded to myself after seeing this that the rainbow man in my dream was that of many spirits...perhaps family/friends that have long died.

I am excited about the after life. I believe we are all energy and part of the universe, that we continue, whether or not we are reincarnated or go to the mansion in the sky but I also believe that it depends on where the heart and soul is (what ever you believe) so....it could be your heaven or your hell.

Hugs from:
Anonymous40127, MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul, seeker33

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, Marla500, Medusax, MickeyCheeky, Saunder