View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Mar 11, 2018 at 08:31 PM

Last night I returned home from florida. Long day. Uber picked us up at 10;15am and my flight did not pick me up until 6;45, so I sat in chilis for 4 hours and stopped in Houston and I don't like their airport. Finally got home at 11pm....long day!
In florida Had a nice time!
Surprised my folks completely!!!
3 days was long enough...glad to be home.
remained AF except for an O'Dules at the airport going home. .5%alcohol...

We went out to lunch at noon at our usual diner. Had turkey and rice dressing and yams and brocolli.very good for blue plate special at $7.99.

I ended up working today though I forgot until someone called me to confirm our appointment. Glad she called. I saw 3 clients today.
I forgot my ink pen at my 2nd clients house, had to go back for that then forgot my sweater at my 3rd clients house. Luckily there was not any traffic so It did not take me too long to retrieve said items.

Any way,
Jeff baked halibut this evening for dinner, it was very good. He steamed some green beans and had a chopped salad that we needed to eat which was still good but I threw the rest of the salad away. half and avocado and a la croix and then had chocolate and girl scout cookies. yum!

I am on the computer now, lots to read and catch up.
Thank you for reading.
bizi
I need to unpack.

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote