View Single Post
Gus1234U
Seeker

Member Since Jun 2010
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 12, 2018 at 02:40 PM

i will tell you, unaluna~ if you don't put enough broth in your soup, you get stew~! now that summer is coming on,, i won't even cook my veggies; i'll even eat taters raw, they are much more filling that way, might be the crunch factor.

my fav bread, a coarse ground multi-grain, called Ecci Panis Boullet (easter bread round loaf), has gotten so pricey that i'm eating other kinds of bread out of the stale bread bin. this has definitely reduced my bread carbs~! also, i am making my corn bread from corn meal, no wheat, and very little sugar, so it's about half the calories as those packaged mixes. i must have my carbs and meat proteins, i just can't seem to get by without them. but i do eat a lot of beans, mostly home-cooked, no sugar, so that's good. (beans will stay good a long time in a very cold fridge.)

i have never been able to lose weight without help, acupuncture worked, and an anti-fungal med. i just don't move around enough. (i'm on high levels of supplemental oxygen and have to haul a tank around every time i leave the house.) so, i just live with being obese, and wish....

good luck to all you weight losers~!

Hugs from:
Anonymous445852, unaluna

Thanks for this!
possum220, unaluna