Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,285 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 13, 2018 at 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleflynn View Post
Bullies are extremely INsecure. When you experience bullying....walk away. If someone were throwing rocks at you, you would leave...that is what bullying....verbal abuse. is.
I agree with this. The only thing that works with bullies is to not respond. Standing up for yourself and arguing, only leads to an escalation. That's what the bully wants. If you can report the behavior and enlist help from authorities, that is great, if not, it's best to just remove yourself from the situation because bullies only stop when they realize they can't get a response.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01

Thanks for this!
Buffy01