Thread: What do we
View Single Post
nowheretorun
Account Suspended

Member Since Mar 2003
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 30, 2008 at 06:05 PM

thanks joe... i woke up at midnigiht with this post in my head... i only read it in passing yesterday... strange how something comes back and haunts you when you least expect it...

i was tiinking about all the men in anger management classes, or struggling t save a marriage, about the kids who get lost because we dont listen good to each other...

yeah, i could make it more personal too... insensitivity sucks... insensitivity and dissociation are similar, but not the same... i was dissociated in my marriage... my wife couldnt feel what i couldnt feel....

she interpreted it as insensitivity... insensitivity (for me) is intentional cruelty... like mocking and bullying...

in the end, its kids who get hurt... i dont see that as a laughing matter.. not when those same kids will grow up as bullys themselves, passing it along, or end up as drug addicts or mental patients in some lockdown psychward somewhere we never hear about again, or on the street as homeless or a prostitute or dead in domestic battle and more kids too...

sorry if i take insensitivity personal....

ok.... i may have over-reacted.... i s'pose i can find proof if i looked...

thanks again joe... you're a good guy
nowheretorun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote