View Single Post
tevelygo

Member Since Feb 2018
26 hugs
given
Default Mar 15, 2018 at 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artchic528 View Post
I see you're making the same excuses over and over again here: "my situation is too extreme", "I'm unfixable", etc. There is also a huge amount of negative and self defeating behavior going on as well. I highly suggest looking into CBT or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for this. Its a form of therapy that works by helping you recognize the negative, self defeating thoughts and inatead, thinking of positive and constructive ways to help you through difficult situations. You'd be suprised how well this works.
Excuses lol...? I've been trying at this for 6.5 years. I made a list in an earlier post in this thread about a few of the things I've tried in these years.

I'm familiar with CBT but it doesn't solve the actual problems, it can only change your way of thinking but sometimes the actual situation is what needs ot be changed.

Quite honestly, your post made me feel even more pain because it reminded me of how long I was trying with positive and constructive thinking. I am so sick of all that by now. My resources are exhausted.

Otherwise, yes, I am aware that I am negative and it does feel self-defeating because of the exhausted resources.
tevelygo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote