Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 15, 2018 at 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revu2 View Post
Well, it's sent. I've pushed it towards the high end due to the messy process of getting anything agreed and done or agreed that it's finished. Retreats are easy, you start, you facilitate, you finish on time, compile and send back notes.

Writing reports—No such clarity. I've written a few journalism pieces for pittances ($50, and $200) and the rewrites the editors wrung out of me were overdone. It's as though they are not editing a writer but using my text as their first draft. No, I have my style and reasons for writing what I did, so round and round.

Interesting thread on this very topic.
R
OMG, that thread was the essence of the client I just fired. Literally ignoring me every time I tell her that what she is asking for is outside the scope, and refusing to listen. So she spent all her money on changing her mind, and got no results, and I am getting out of it so I don't have to work on a failing project now.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote