Thread: On My Own Today
View Single Post
Anonymous57777

Default Mar 18, 2018 at 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
Thanks everyone! I was tempted to go to the local Irish pub and belly up to the bar, but I didn’t. I was scared I’d get shaken up from it and doubt myself for leaving.

I’m feeling really good, though. I have been miserable in this relationship. It brought out a person in me that I don’t want to be ever again! I know I am doing the right thing for both of us.

Meanwhile, I accidentally gave my cold to my friend who has cancer and is in chemo, and she had to go to the ER last night. I feel so terrible! Hers turned into the flu, with fever. They probably admitted her. I’m Typhoid Mary!
I hope your friend beats her cancer. If you don't have the flu--she probably picked it up elsewhere--I hear the current type of flu going around has many cold like symptoms and lasts a while (a couple of weeks according to what some have described to me.) This flu may take a while to play out but her doctors will help her get through it. Don't stay away from her too long--friendship bolsters our immune system and distracts us from pain.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote