Is Untitled

Member Since Feb 2016
5,320 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2018 at 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat21 View Post
I am so sad right now😢 A really good friend wants to go out for drinks and listen to a band but the bad news I’m still on medical leave due to personal reasons and yep that friend is my co-worker. I personally could see us grabbing a quick coffee but drinks and listening to a band while I’m on medical leave that really really looks bad especially when she’s sorta a blabbermouth. I mean don’t get me wrong she tells one person like I hung out with bobcat this weekend and we partied uh isn’t she on medical leave?? I just get sad because my friend only knows bits and pieces of why I’m not at work and I was actually going to explain some more bits and pieces of why I’m not at work and another thing that makes me crummy it is her birthday which I forgot about but in all fairness I have tons on my mind and I feel so bad for being the bad guy that is saying nope I can’t but I can’t afford a huge party atmosphere right now. I am sorry for talking too much but I love this forum so much I get things off my chest when it’s hard for me to turn to someone else.
Work relationships are tricky, methinks.

I wouldn’t go out at all with someone from work in your situation.

Thanks for this!
bobcat21, unaluna