healingme4me
Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2018 at 10:04 PM

I agree that running from fears isn't worth it in the long run.

I've worked around some interesting characters through the years, yes, years now, where I am currently employed.

Looking back at the beginning, I really placed myself into a mindset of no quit, looking at the weight of the benefits of working there compared to what I could be doing, compared to the reality of my life's situation compared to the hourly wage-which even then was rather ok. And add the concept of no matter where you go, there you are.

I focused on the job tasks themselves. I was on an ad, had just lost my mom and had just finalized my divorce. Had gotten the screw over by my mom's widowered in things I should have been handed down. Left car-less. Left without family to help my with child care type things, that kind of stuff. I wasn't up to anyone else's baggage at that point and boy wasn't there a ton of it to go around. Just let me do my work and go home was my mental state.

Don't know if that helps, but if your boss realizes she's a piece of work...she probably won't last. I saw that group leave over those first couple of years..is my point on that.

healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
miley12

Thanks for this!
miley12