View Single Post
NP_Complete
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2017
6,373 hugs
given
Default Mar 18, 2018 at 10:37 PM

He was originally in a minimum security prison. Last week he got transferred to maximum security, which was really troubling to me because I just don't see him fitting in with a bunch of career criminals. I have no idea why this transfer happened. I know that I shouldn't care anymore because of the way he treated me, but i was with this person for almost 27 years and part of me still cares what happens to him.

No, my therapist did not know about this trip, but I had mentioned it last week as an option. He knew that I was expecting this weekend to be hard for me because we discussed it. I had told him that I wished I had the pills that I had stockpiled with me so that I could give them to him to hold for me for the weekend. He told me to email him if I needed to, but that he was in a cabin for the weekend and he wasn't sure about reception. We talked very briefly yesterday, when I was mostly okay. I was not okay today so I emailed him, which he said to do on the phone call yesterday. I guess I just figured that he was back home from his weekend away by now and would respond to my distress call eventually, but he hasn't and it hurts.

Hugs from:
88Butterfly88, Anastasia~, Anonymous43207, atisketatasket, awkwardlyyours, LonesomeTonight, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks