View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Mar 19, 2018 at 07:39 PM

I am doing billing tonight, I only got ready to bill(stamp envelopes, stamp return addresses, gather supplies,etc.) tonight I actually write out the bills and send them tomorrow.
I stopped by my friends Doris house yesterday. Visited her and she asked me what was wrong. I told her nothing. She said you are quiet. I reassured that I was fine. So she said this is what you are like calm, I agreed with her. She did all of the talking after that which was fine. I guess she has never seen me like this before. I guess this means I am stable.

We are having some company over tomorrow for a shrimp boil with sausage and potatoes and corn, kale/coleslaw and strawberries.
Tonight, chicken with curry sauce, half an avocado, veggie soup, I ate too much....too much chocolate for desert. 200 calories of chocolate.
Need to drink a ton of water tonight so I can get a good accurate weight at my pdocs visit tomorrow morning.
I am hoping to have lost 5 more pounds, in 2 months.
I really thought the weight would fall off. nope it is stubborn. Doesn't help with thin mint girl scout cookies all last week and now andes mints every night this week.
sigh
bizi
I can hardly write this...I should throw away the rest of the thin mints andes chocolates....I will do this! Left over from christmas, kept in the fridge. I will do this...i just did.

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote