View Single Post
Teresa11

Member Since Mar 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Mar 20, 2018 at 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopingtrying View Post
Do you have a friend you can talk to? This is so important to do to help you with your worries and all the other emotions these things trigger.

When you get your period, you will stop worrying as much. In the meantime, if you have not gotten your period 2 weeks after this encounter, at that point you could pick up a cheap pregancy test to calm your fears.

Did you blackout? If you did then your fears are quite rational. I can relate to going through these things over and over again in my head. Hang in there. It will calm down eventually.
I'm close with my sister but I'm to embarrassed and ashamed to mention anything. The thing is I know in my heart of hearts nothing happened and it would have stood out more than anything else that night surely? but the fear has really taken hold and I keep googling all the signs if someone lost their virginity and to be honest those websites are making me worse with worry.
My period is due in 11 days until than all I can do is worry. Thanks I'll try...the thing is too the more I read the more I possibly imagine I have those systems and it freaks me out.
Teresa11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote