Under*Over

Member Since Mar 2018
177 hugs
given
Default Mar 21, 2018 at 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkDNA View Post
Mine.....
This isnt a really surprising result. 4s core fear pretty much is feeling... diffferent and misunderstood. They feel cut off from the rest of humanity in a way, like they will not be accepted for who they truly are. In order to fight this fear of not being accepted they tend to try to differentiate themselves from othersz more in a ‘if they are not going to accept me- then I will best them to the punch’

Its one of probably the most creative and intellectual of the types. Also, easily also tends to be one of the most self aware- if not THE MOST self aware. Tend to really understand who they are.

And lol getting into tri-types.

469 is the seeker. Which also, is far from a surprising result. (And also my tritype as well- though I am a 9 core (aka the type that runs away from their problems and denies they exist until- oh crap! Things are REALLY bad!))

Anyways. The seeker type.

“Enneagram Tritype 469 - The Seeker
469 Seeker Archetype

If you are 469, you are intuitive, inquisitive and accepting. You want to be original, certain and peaceful. You are a very sensitive and can experience intense feelings of self-doubt and uncertainty. As a result you need multiple sources of confirmation. You want to be individualistic but can fear being separate from others.

Your life mission is to raise the questions pertaining to the mysteries of life and share your findings with others. A true seeker, you are happiest when you feel you can answer the question of who you are.

You can be so focused on your feelings, insecurities and doubts that you can feel paralyzed by the fear of making the wrong decision and of being misled or duped.

The 469 is a seeker with a lot of self doubt. There is always more to learn when you are this tritype but the desire is to develop a philosophy. the 6 and 4 have the most self doubt along with the 9. The 4 doubts their feelings, the 6 their thoughts. 6s want reassurance, 4s want praise to offset their natural tendency to be shame sensitive. The 4 leading is more concerned with the Who am I question and hopes to ‘someday’ have that answered through constant introspection and referencing their own feelings. I can only speak from my own lens and say that the 6 leading is less identity focused. Who Am I doesn’t enter the picture like the 4, and less reliance on needing to set themselves apart to resolve the philosophical dilemma.”

4s mbti type most frequently as INFJs and INFPs. Followed closely by ISFPs and then probably ENFPs. Though any mbti type can *theoretically* be attached to any enneagram type.

Last edited by Under*Over; Mar 21, 2018 at 08:47 PM..
Under*Over is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
magicalprince