View Single Post
Anonymous59893

Default Mar 22, 2018 at 11:59 PM

Thanks Under*Over for posting about Enneagram. I've come across it before, but it really doesn't resonate with me in the way that my MBTI type does. I just don't relate to the results I get. I can't remember what I got last time I did it, but I did the test you posted and really struggled with some of the statements because neither of them fit, so that will affect the results.

I'm interested though as to what effect therapy would have on your enneagram type? If you worked through your core fears, could you theoretically eliminate them and change number?? I looked at schemas a few years ago, and they have definitely changed over the years due to work I have done on myself.

You said that MBTI type doesn't take into account how healthy you are, but I've been reading about how you can mature by strengthening your inferior functions. I believe that I have definitely been doing that, inadvertently, over the years and so am more 'balanced' now than I was. Although, obviously, there's still work to be done!

*Willow*
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Atypical_Disaster, Under*Over