Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
44.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Mar 24, 2018 at 09:55 PM

The play was greek mythology.
WE enjoyed it.
I was a little bit cold but mostly warm, I should have brought a scarf!
I am cold natured though and am waiting for the heat to arrive. Although it was 79 today.....The wind is what made it chilly tonight.
WE ate a lot of food for dinner.
Had almonds before dinner then went for char broiled oysters which were not as good as usual. Something about the cheese....I did not really like them.
I complained to the waitress and wrote it up on a comment card.
I had steamed veggies with crawfish ettoufe on top with melted cheese, the good kind of cheese.That was delicious! Hubby had boiled crawfish and he really like them. He shared half of a red/new potato and I dipped into his dip that he made with horseradish. IT was really good. AM trying to watch my carb intake.
anyway....
I will get back to really dieting on monday. Jeff leaves on wednesday to fly to INDY to see his mom and give a talk about eddy van halen at a conference. His colleague is speaking about steely dan.....
Indy had 6 inches of snow which is unheard of for almost april! Wonder if it will all melt by wednesday.
It is time to think about getting ready for bed, I want to read some about refuge recovery. from a Budda mindset.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote