View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Mar 25, 2018 at 01:23 PM

just realized hubby will be gone 8 days!!!!
sigh
I could be really disciplined and lose 2 pounds like try a fast and intermitant fasting. Maybe just try one meal a day.
I don't know That sounds more reasonable and doable than a complete fast..
This also falls after easter. I gave up alcohol for lent but could try for longer.... like a dry march. Well actually april 1st is easter and that would be a dry march!
My husbands best friend gave up alcohol for lent too. He does this every year to prove to himself that he is not an alcoholic. I know that I am an alcoholic/binge drinker. He has invited me over for an easter party. If I go I will take an uber there and back from my house.
I may decline but I don't know at this point. Being sober feels pretty good. Like I said, jeff is gone so I could really keep up with a healthy week if I try. I am giving myself permission either way. I have not said yes to his invite. He really wants me to come.
He will get s@#it faced.
Do I really want to watch that? Who else will be there? I should ask him. Perhaps that will help me make a decision. I can't see drinking by myself. What is the fun in that?
I am more of a social drinker, but have social anxiety. I usually drink to deal with the anxiety.
But I definitely have gone to bars by myself to drink.
sigh
I have time to decide.
Jeff gets home the thursday after easter at 11pm.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote