View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default Mar 27, 2018 at 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
I had the same problem recently. I found out some interesting news about a possible reason many forums/ message boards are closing recently. States are now catching up with the internet by enacting laws governing message board activities. Used to be there were no cyber laws around what can happen on message boards/ forums. the result criminal activity goes on like predators using them to run their trafficking and obtain innocent victims. now with the new laws being enacted those that now don't meet their states internet forum laws are shutting down or shutting down certain areas of their websites. example Craigs List is shutting down their dating /personals section, because of the new laws. I know of three other Mental health forums that are now tagged with a "closed for review and construction as we review our new laws and make sure our site conforms to the new laws just enacted"

other sites when I contacted either the admins or the service provider they stated the site was re named or moved to a new domain.

my point give it some time, the site you are missing may re appear some day bigger or better.

I don't think it's missing, I just..... lost contact with it, shall we say

think we switched computers or something and just forgot about it

Hugs from:
amandalouise