View Single Post
Olanza-what?
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,349 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 29, 2018 at 08:49 AM

Having suffered a brain injury, I've suffered/experienced (still do from time to time) some really weird and far out stuff like bending poles, seeing color prisms and having outer body experiences while awake, maybe seizures or psychotic? you pick, but my neurologists can't figure it out and all have shy'd away from the possible causes.
They (neurologists) constantly tell me that the brain is a mystery to science and man may never know it's secrets nor its full potential.

I must add also that since my injury, my perception and senses have been heightened tremendously. I was always able to see ghosts as a child, but now I can hear them, smell them and feel them. I also have premonitions, not all but many of them have come true. I've been told by therapist that I am too empathetic and others say that I am a empath, I am greatly affected by my surroundings and am spiritually connected.

Millions of people across the world, every nation for generations have experienced the same or like encounters with the spiritual world and these individuals have nothing in common ...oh wait, yes they do...they all have experienced the spiritual world.

Hugs from:
Anonymous50909

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, lizardlady, Marla500, Medusax, seeker33