View Single Post
Buffy01
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 04, 2018 at 06:22 AM

Has anyone here had any experience with someone who has autism that are low and high functions? The reason that I am asking is because I had some really bad experience and I am not sure how to better handle this situation. I don't know if this is even normal. I have a friend of the family who babysit someone who is severe mentally retarded, severely autism who say inappropriate things to people and ask multiple question repeatedly, who has harm people in general, threaten people, and has tried to sexually assault people who is low function autism. I have a nephew who high function autism, ADHD, mood swing, odd who ask multiple question who has become violent or has threaten people is now suspended and is working on the way of being expelled from school. I had a friend who I had no choice but to end my friendship with because of how violent and emotionally abusive she had become toward me. She had began threaten me online to the point I had no choice but to block her online. She start telling me inappropriate things and then suddenly felt she was entitled to question me about my knowledge over information she had no idea of what she was talking about. She full people into thinking she is an adult when she really just a teenager. Is this normal for someone who is autism to act this way? What can I do when this happen?
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Shazerac, unaluna