View Single Post
OblivionIsAtHand

Member Since Nov 2016
Default Apr 05, 2018 at 01:00 AM

This is yet another attempt to stay alive. I figure if one thread fails I go on and make another. The problem is:

(1) I require answers and information. 2) I am fearful of asking questions (at least outside of a therapist's office) now due to the extent I've been mocked for questions. So, (3) I can't receive the information that I need because of the fear of asking questions and the limitations that internet search engines provide. (4) I am so skeptical of information due to the extent of biases, falsehoods, and other information that poses as truth. And it's hard to determine a way of validating this information; all this further complicates things---in addition to the bitterness that I receive from asking these questions. Needless to say, yes, sometimes intuition can guide me. (5) My problems are so abstruse and complicated that I have an abundance of questions. (6) My lack of ability to articulate things makes it harder to ask these questions. (7) It's hard to determine where I should be asking these questions, as there's a dearth of professionals in matters related to Psychology on forums like this. (8) As stated, the stuff I talk about is multi-tiered with many different angles, and thus I have to type about a lot. Can't just be concise--only occasionally can I be this way. So, indeed, others will malign you for a lack of knowledge, but they are practically never nice in sharing this knowledge. So it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario. (9) My problem involves a lot of explaining. It used to be much easier when I knew there were readers out there who would answer things no matter the length. This lack of being concise started off as something small and now it has become the focal point of my problems. It has become one of my problems of a great many, but it is currently the most damning.
OblivionIsAtHand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, malika138, MtnTime2896, Shazerac, sky457, Wild Coyote