View Single Post
Angelique67
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2014
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 07, 2018 at 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofthevalley View Post
I added up and submitted my hours for work and my check is going to be good. Unfortunately it has to go towards braces but at least it will make the payment easier. After I pay for braces I’m going to bring the kids on a spring/summer shopping trip. Then I’ll finally be able to save for my goal. It’s been a long time coming. I blow through money like water. I’m ashamed to say I spend $280 a week on weed. I’ve cut back and if I ever intend to have money I’ll have to cut back again. I only used to buy on fridays but since I’ve started buying direct with my own money I’ve been buying daily. My husband would have a coronary if he knew how much I smoke and spend. This week will be a test. I have to keep money for my dogs vet appt so I can’t spend as much. I guess I’ll just have to start taking the Ativan again. I’ve stopped taking it. I have a 5 month supply I think.
Wow, is that for about 4 ounces? I remember it used to cost like $20 for a small baggie when I was in school. And if I didn't share it it lasted awhile for me.
Angelique67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote