View Single Post
Unbrokensoulgeron
Account Suspended

Member Since Feb 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Apr 09, 2018 at 03:59 AM

My fiance was notorious for putting people down . He was an insanely jealous type. I remember watching Michael Thelps the American swimmwr at Beijing. He won 8 medals. Martins sneers, " oh there is something wrong with him though wouldn't want to be him" He just had adhd but everyone has different severities so his might not be bad. My bi-polar is worse. I can't survive without medication.
When I was recovering at home after my episode. I was in bed with flu seeing my immune system was likely a bit down. My mum pulled out all the stops; and put ONE tin of heinz tomato soup in microwave. She asked if I wanted anything and I nearly died of shock so chanced my luck and asked for Tom soup.
I had app with doctor and my mum demanded to come . Gave me no option. She told the doctor " I have been looking after her" so I settled the matter and said : I had a mild flu and my mother heated up ONE tin of tomato soup for me in the microwave ONCE. The doctor got the picture and my mum folded her arms and scowled for next ten minutes. Now I had to waste my session and couldn't say what was bothering me now . Thanks for nothing mither
Unbrokensoulgeron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul