View Single Post
Anonymous40643

Default Apr 09, 2018 at 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I am sorry you are hurting

Just address it with him individually, don’t even bother explaining to a family. Not their business. I hope he is understanding. Honestly his reaction is a bit extreme. Even if he didn’t like what you said, no need to react this way. It’s a bit out there imho or maybe he is a bit emotionally unstable? Or his parents told him to unfrirnd you

One of my stepkids does this friending or unfriending . Blocks people over totally random things and two days later she is their best friend. She calls her dad every few days to inform him that she blocked some cousins or friends and what kind of drama she got into on Facebook. Two days later she calls to say that’s all good now lol She is a lovely person, just very much into Facebook drama

Facebook is drama creating place.

Hope your nephew and you make up and keep a connection going
Thank you so much.

I think it's a bit extreme too??? I mean, honestly. We're family. No need to take it that far. He IS unstable, in fact, and is in therapy because his dad is abusive.

So.. there's that piece. And I haven't bothered him on facebook since. I just don't get it. I feel really slapped in the face. And yes, FB IS a drama filled place! Tons of friending and unfriending going on there. I hate that aspect of it!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote