View Single Post
Anonymous40643

Default Apr 09, 2018 at 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Unfriending sounds upsetting. But I really don’t understand needing to wish happy birthday on Facebook. You can call or text or email or visit or take him out. I don’t understand why happy birthday must be on Facebook? Are you upset that others would notice you didn’t wish him happy birthday or upset you cannot wish it (which is easy to fix outside of Facebook). I just don’t grasp the Facebook issue. Now if he refuses to talk to you in real life, then it’s truly is upsetting.
Yes unfriending IS upsetting, but you're misunderstanding. I had posted earlier that I missed his bday celebration yesterday with my family. He lives in another state and is long distance. I have never called him ever... we are not super close, we have never hung out together 1:1, so a facebook message and a card/gift in the mail was my approach this year since I missed the celebration. I texted him today instead and he responded. I also use facebook every day... I am on frequently and use it to message people/friends/family members. It is how many people communicate these days.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote