View Single Post
Anonymous40643

Default Apr 09, 2018 at 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I didn’t know that’s how many people communicate these days. Lol just kidding.

It’s just if you two aren’t close and never call each other and likely don’t know much about each other, then I’d personally try to have more closeness with him in real life, and less about Facebook. Maybe I am wrong on this but that’s how I’d approach it. My husband and I just laugh at Facebook escapades-he has some bizarre family members getting into it. Taking it seriously causes people too much drama and chaos and pain.

I am glad he responded via text. So ask him how school is going. My older nephew struggled a bit first year in college (he is a very successful engineer now) so hearing from concerned aunt and maybe some valid advice would be helpful to build up closeness (my older nephew doesn’t listen to advice much- he just would out of politeness, but middle one listens and asks for suggestions). So you never know.

But I digress. Good luck
LOL. I didn't mean it that way. I do ask him in person how he's doing and how school is, etc. I show that I care and am concerned. Last week I saw him and we talked about him applying to transfer to another school, so we do have conversations. But I can always try to establish more of a connection. Honestly, I've been waiting for all of them to grow up more because they can be very immature boys which is annoying, lol. And thank you for the suggestions.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote