Unbrokensoulgeron
Account Suspended

Member Since Feb 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Apr 10, 2018 at 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbrokensoulgeron View Post
My fiance kept saying to me " you need to let me in ". But talking to him was like a getting blood from a stone nine times out of ten. I was still trying to figure things out when we moved in together.
Before I took my overdose because of Fred, my supervisor said I had to take to sone one otherwise I would explode or end up in ward four. So I spoke to the big boss and it actually helped. I had a nip before coming to work and talked incoherent nonsense. My head was spinnig. She gave me an awkward hug, and said you act like a hard nut at work ! It really diffused the situation.
I realised that I had to solve the puzzles of my past or might say something I would regret forever.
Talk to someone.
I'm bitter ? My father was a bitter old man who hadn't dealt well with life had thrown at him. He blamed everyone else. His mother fault as to why he dropped out of school at 15 . The armies fault for being abandoned and kicked out. An unrelated accident as to why he still limped from a broken leg. God's fault for him having a stroke ( he chained smoked after the army) and my mum was the bit*h he married because life is a bit*h. Well I have a mental diagnoses (could be HIS fault his genes) but I don't want pity or sympathy. I just want to move on.somehow.
Fred was bitter that he could not find an employer to get an apprenticeship as a youngster. His job had no overtime available. And he was blatantly jealous of the man in the office whom was around his age because he had gift of the gab and was wise to politics and work relationships. Fred did a lot of mathematics but he was quiet, angry and harboured serious issues.
Unbrokensoulgeron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote