Magnate

Member Since Mar 2017
692 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 11, 2018 at 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claritytoo View Post
Ok, I had to have emergency gallbladder surgery last week. I was in excruciating pain. It came on at midnight and came out of no where. When the ambulance arrived I was unable to talk. I said a few things but that was it. I was making strange movements with my mouth, I was in a strange position, I was unable to take care of myself. I could see it all happening but I did nothing to change what I was doing. I remember behaving this way once before. It was at a time when I was at my worst mentally. I was extremely depressed and wanting to die. I don't know what I was doing just that it was odd, and I wasn't able to form words. Also when I came out of anesthesia I was there but I was not out. So I was confused and it took me a few times of opening my eyes in order to grasp where I was. I noticed the nurse was concerned and than I was able to step up. I am very stressed out by all that happened. I feel disorientated and don't want to leave the house.
Oh no, that sounds very traumatic. I'm so sorry you went through all of that. I hope you recover quickly. Take care.