FallDuskTrain
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jul 2017
21 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 12, 2018 at 01:09 PM

Dear Ruby;
I sincerely wished that you would not think that she "Was turning on you". As you may remember, we have had many posts evaluating the factors that contributed to the situation and we had concluded that she had not turned on you nor she had abandoned you... The dynamic of the relationship had changed due to your actions and reactions to her responses.
I used to have the problem of not understanding what others were talking about when they had decided to leave me or cut me out of their lives or put boundaries with me. Since I would not understand, I used to think that they had abandoned me and turned on me; but that usually was not the case. They just could not deal with my obsessive, sensitive, self-centered behavior and more importantly my actions were causing them stress and discomfort. It took me almost a decade of self-analysis and reflection to see my fault in the dynamic.
I sincerely hope that you can come to a point in your recovery at which you will look back and see the dynamic clearly.

Hugs from:
seesaw

Thanks for this!
carcrashonrepeat, s4ndm4n2006, seesaw