Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 12, 2018 at 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby2011 View Post
It’s not just that post. That post is simply an indication of everything else that went on between them when they used to work together. When she made that post, it’s already been well over a year since they worked together as my supervisor had already left that fast food joint.

Also, I didn’t demand a happy birthday. I was just asking. It may be a wrong thing to ask, but I didn’t demand.
The way you phrased in your previous thread, it sounded pretty demanding. You found out she wished someone else a happy birthday and called and told them she had to wish you a happy birthday too. You felt she should be required to, since she did it for someone else. The way you phrased it was a demand, not a request. This is why you need to look at your behavior. You do not understand that requesting to be wished a happy birthday by your supervisor is inappropriate.

I'm not sure why it matters that this other person works with her still or worked with her before. The point is that she did not alienate the supervisor. So they were able to continue to have a professional relationship. You were unable to observe boundaries; therefore, the supervisor was forced to stop all contact with you.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote