View Single Post
Anonymous48690

Default Apr 15, 2018 at 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Screw x 2 View Post
We are back to almost in our cruising mode. Our confidence in self perception has returned.
This has been a good experience to test the system's but, mainly the host's steel. There was an upset but, now things and personas are calming down.
Many are still pissed though.
The insensitivity and nerve of the attacker strikes us in such a way as to believe that they have a heart of stone and a closed mind.
We were caught off guard but, it will not happen a third time.
We can mount our steed again and return to this battle.
Music has helped in this recovery too.
"Never Surrender" by Lion and "Nothin's Gonna Stand in Our Way" by Kick Axe has been a comfort and an inspiration as have other songs.
Not sure what you talking about, nor do I hope it drives you away....baring our fragmented souls so publicly gives rise to insecurities and sensitivities. Believe me...I was hurt at first, but after due time a thick skin developed over what others think. I know me...you don’t know me. Piss off. I ain’t here to be diagnosed, just here to vent, get life insights, help.

What gets to me more is that I can’t reach out and grab anyone because it’s all words. That’s a trigger on it’s own. Some cry, feel suicidal, me...I want to grab hold and rip. Just saying.

We have Others that will never comeback on here again, too. They were just to sensitive for some of the words and also they are embarrassed for some of their behavior being we were just released from our self-imposed chains of the vow of silence 2-3 years ago so much we disappeared for awhile. So, it’s glad you’re back.

Last edited by Anonymous48690; Apr 15, 2018 at 01:41 PM..