View Single Post
martinerous

Member Since Dec 2014
Default Apr 15, 2018 at 03:52 PM

I once tried to dig deep into myself and try to find out as much as I can about the source of my not quite mainstream fetish, which I cannot even properly describe - the closest I can get in my attempts to name it is "attraction to suits and everything old fashioned and old, including baldness but only when related to intelligent, elder men". My hottest "sexual" fantasy doesn't even include naked bodies nor sex at all

I find that some guilt, shame and feeling like doing something "wrong" is actually an essential part of a fetish. After some time of my self analysis I was surprised to find out that the level of arousal has become much much lower now, when I have so openly admitted to myself that those fetishes exist and tried to track them down deep in the roots of my personality.

So, I think our subconscious is playing a dirty game here - one of major reasons of why a fetish is a fetish is the feeling of shame that we seemingly want to get rid of.

Don't be ashamed... but as soon as you stop feeling the shame (at least at the level of "being naughty") your subconscious attraction might go down noticeably... or it might not; I don't know, it might be just my personal issue.
martinerous is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote