View Single Post
Neenagirl

Member Since Oct 2017
32 hugs
given
Default Apr 18, 2018 at 11:27 PM

Hi, well I am/have used both. I currently am trying to get off of gabapentin and the only thing I can suggest to you is that you don't do any more gabapentin, it is really hard to get off of. The kratom - well when you feel sick is when you have taken too much. As the kratom community says - less is more. The best information I have found about kratom is on reddit.com and search for kratom. The one sub that is just "kratom" is the one you want. On the main page you will find a sidebar on the right side. There is a LOT of information to glean, how much to take, how often, how to take, what strains for what problems, etc. Have you been changing strains? You may want to try that first, along with a smaller dose. Also, kratom is not expensive when you order from a reputable vendor. You can get 25 grams for about $4. Good luck!

gad, bpd, ocd, depression, ptsd, dd, tardive dyskinesia, gabapentin, propanolol, klonopin, cymbalta, noritriptylene, 3L oxygen/night. Special supplements: 1000 iu Vit E, 500 mg Ginko Biloba, 4 servings BCAAs, 10 mg melatonin
Neenagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote