View Single Post
Perna
Pandita-in-training

Member Since Sep 2006
550 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 05, 2008 at 07:16 PM

My husband doesn't lend stuff :-) If you want something from my husband you have to ask for it (and he'll lend/give it to you, he's not ungenerous or anything) but if it's money I know his sons have borrowed from us (after he has informed me or asked me my opinion) and they send him "statements" every so often telling him where they're at in paying back, where the loan is, etc. But I can't see him lending an item without someone seeing it and saying, "gee that's great, can I borrow it?" and generally my husband will be through with whatever it is so doesn't care if he gets it back?

What do you all do for stereo, games, etc. that he lends out while you don't have them? I would think he'd get tired of you all wanting whatever he's lent out and complaining to him to get it back, etc.? I give books and have one friend that always gives them back :-) when I don't want them back, that's why I gave them to you! LOL. But most my friends give back what they borrow so maybe it's just his class of friends :-)