Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2017
331 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 25, 2018 at 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Screw x 2 View Post
I blame some of my conditions on being sheltered by an excessively over-protective parent who raised me to be fearful of authority figures and retribution.
I know that it wasn't the parent's fault because they had been raised the same way but, not for the same reasons.
The parent's parents were described as unloving, cold and stern.
The parent was a very uncofident, fearful and anxious person and the other parent who was very confident and self-reliant just wasn't around to offer better advice about how to go about living so, that's why I grew up that way.
Because of this I have had to find ways to better myself and learn how to make adjustments and modifications in order to survive.
Even now I am still learning that there is no end to what I can do with my mind when I am focused and inspired. You can do that too.

EDIT: You have to find something to get ambitious about and then, set out to make it yours.
This world is filled with many riches. Set your sights on the one that appeals to you the most and then, make it your goal to obtain it at any cost.
And don't forget "condescending"....