ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,453 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 27, 2018 at 03:34 PM

Thanks all!
Justafriend: I email Sunday nights because she'll respond Monday morning which she considers her work day. I send the email when she's asleep. She shuts off her work phone when she's not working. My T keeps her own boundaries about contact. She's an adult and responsible for her own family. I'm not responsible for her family. I am responsible for respecting T's boundaries.

Which is actually why I wrote this thread. I want to respect my T's personal time right now by leaving the misunderstanding alone and not emailing anymore this week. But since I don't know what happened to my T, I don't know how much I should distance myself and for how long. I mean, we just had a misunderstanding about me putting pressure on her, it's not 100% resolved, and even though she says I don't put too much pressure on her, I worry I might because she's dealing with something. Luckily, I don't need my T right now. But because of the misunderstanding and tapering down sessions, I'm miss her real bad.

So I was wondering, do I jist say I miss you, and that's it? Do I tell her about my week like I normally would? But that would be hard because a lot of it was about the misunderstanding. I wish I knew what happened. She told me she would tell me one day. But if I knew, I could better judge what to say and do.

Hugs from:
healinginprogress, Taylor27

Thanks for this!
Taylor27