divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,292 hugs
given
Default Apr 28, 2018 at 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Hobbit View Post
Me and two other fellas were surrounded by 8 or 9 Nazi Skinheads - with a gun to my head and a knife to my throat - in a parking lot late at night.

The leader of a notorious gang back in the 80’s was yelling all sorts of profanity and death threats at me - calling me by a name other than my own. He had the knife; another Nazi had the gun aimed at me.

I realized that he was looking for someone very specific, and that I wasn’t the object of his wrath.

I was able to convince the lot that they had the wrong guy.

I lived.

Did you ever see the Geraldo episode where the Nazi Skin threw a chair and broke Geraldo’s nose? That Skinhead was part of this gang, though I don’t remember if he was part of this little party.
My ex husband and I were attacked by neo Nazi in Berlin (where stuff like this is absolutely illegal) in 1990 at night after the Unity Day (day of east and west Germany reunification). It was a wonderful happy day celebrating the beginning of a new era for Germany and everyone in Europe.

And here they were, one was wearing a flag with swastika on it, he pulled it out of somewhere as he wouldn’t wear during the day. He was very tall. My ex husband got into physical fight with him. It was so terrible and scary. Other guys stepped away but one of them kept fighting but the guy was drunk so eventually my ex pushed him to the ground and we ran.

Unfortunately that terrible ending of the day ruined my good memory of it
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous45390, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote