View Single Post
jeremiahgirl
Grand Member

Member Since Mar 2007
14 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2018 at 04:21 PM

Hummm...one has to question if this is a real question or just someone looking for responses. I’ve read some interesting responses which are positive and supportive yet, I’m not sure these responses will illicit the answer the poster is looking for. That’s because they alone know the answer already (internally). They “ALONE” will made the fatal decision (if they end their life). I pray they don’t because ending ones life is “final” there is no “let’s try this again.” The the outcome is eternal and that can mean living a greater Hell in a place worst than the present. Finally, I’m not living in their present situation, or their shoes so I don’t know how difficult life is for them, I’d rather turn to a professional or a minister before choosing a drastic choice such as suicide. Because once it done it’s done; and often those left behind are emotionally scared by the selfish act of suicide. There is help in the world before reaching this decision I’d seek out help and stop perpetuating the present painful cycle.

Hugs from:
Anonymous44144

Thanks for this!
Artchic528, Candy1955