View Single Post
Anonymous50909

Default Apr 29, 2018 at 08:22 PM

I'm sick of feeling ashamed to talk about it here (my own sexual issues). I'm sick of feeling badly and not wanting to be seen. I ****ing LOVE sex. I need sex. I do believe that it is a need, and that being in a relationship is also a need for some people, like me. I'd really like to have sex. Like, on consistent basis. I am also learning patience, and how to lead a pretty awesome life, whether that happens or not.

I have no one to talk to about this. Thoughts of sex have dominated my mind all weekend about my teacher. I don't even want to go back to class. I'm not sure it's the right fit for me right now? And on top of other factors, I'm too embarrassed that I also have a huge hot crush on him. It just feels like a lot. I don't want to go back to class. I just want to run away.

I think I deserve good sex. I also think I deserve to not feel embarrassed about it around people who I really actually like and am interested in and who turn me on. I get so shy. They don't even know I'm interested.

I think I need to rewire myself. Its going to take time though.

Last edited by FooZe; Apr 30, 2018 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: bleeped a cussword

Hugs from:
Artchic528

Thanks for this!
Patagonia