Buffy01
Wise Elder

Buffy01 has no updates.

5 yr Member
9,664 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 30, 2018 at 12:28 PM

I been working for a year with one of the district manager when he suddenly started treating me very different after he start yelling at me for not wearing a headset. My district manager started asking me inappropriate question that are discrimination question about my disability and then started making rude comment about my disability. The next day I was ask to speak with my store manager who had informed me that I was supposed to be fired immediately because of my hearing disabilities. I found myself constantly being chewed out for being assigned backline working on a slicer and when I wasn't being chewed out I was being physically pulled off backline and place in a position where I wasn't trained for because of my disability. I been working for a year without anyone ever informing me I was never supposed to have been hired on. I was supposed to have been fired immediately.

I been working for the past six years before being force to quit my job due to the constant discrimination and being threaten all the time. I tried applying for multiple job. I either been informed that there is no place for hearing impairment or a place for a colleges student in the workplace. Anyone ever been through this?
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40127, Anonymous50384, Anonymous55879, emgreen, LeeeLeee, MaverickLovesYou, mssweatypalms, nonightowl, sky457, Turtle_Rider, Yzen

Thanks for this!
nonightowl