View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 30, 2018 at 07:19 PM

I am getting over the shock that I might have my yearly income halved and will start looking for ways to cut my outgoings....I am going to have to adjust cos it could take up to 18 months to get a tribunal date if I have to appeal.I wrote my letter to Atos on Sunday and went and typed and printed it at the internet cafe today.I will send it tomorrow.The wait for a reply and wait for the DWP to send me a decision.I hope with the other evidence they have to consider they may override the assessor's report and give me an award anyway....we will see.I will do MR if they don't give me the same money that I get now anyway.

Today was exhausting I was at internet cafe sorting the letter five hours....I got home 9.30pm cos I saw a film upstairs at cineworld,Avengers Infinity,the end was disappointing,the superheros lost and died and the bad guy won.So I felt horrible evil won in the end...I guess the lesson of the film is that sometimes the bad guys win!How disappointing though,eh?

I got overtired today so now I am restless and can't go to sleep and it is 1am and I have to go collect my benefit money tomorrow and put money into the bank for the bills to get paid.I hope to hear from you all and how you are doing,feel free to let me know how you are those who have been supporting me Possum,Deejay, Nammu, Hvert, Shazarac, Skeezy,how are you doing,post her or send me a message,especially if you need support yourselves I'd like to help.

It has been lovely having you guys for support.I think I am over the worst of the shock and worry and you have all been a great help.Thanks I will keep you updated how the benefits system pans out for me personally.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu, possum220