View Single Post
pat86

Member Since Apr 2018
Default May 03, 2018 at 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebicycle View Post
Your experience depends on the strain you're using. Some people get paranoia and panic attacks, while others are cool, calm, and collected. So it could go either way. It's a classic risk vs reward. But aren't all meds that way? Everyone reacts to pot differently.

Just be careful about your job if you have one because your bosses might not like the whole cannabis thing. Doesn't matter if it's legal to do pot or not. They'll find some BS excuse to screw you over, or possibly fire you. For example, "pat86 was late to two meetings, so we had to fire pat86." That's a total lie, but then YOU have to prove that they fired you for the pot. At that point, I'd say good luck with that because there's no way to prove that they lied. That's my only caution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikes View Post
Using it recreationally screwed me in a BP sense, but I have had those cannabis oil pills and they help tremendously with nightmares and staying asleep without making me psychotic. Even though my state has medicinal marijuana, you have to have a qualifying condition before anyone will prescribe it (cancer, epilepsy, etc). Every state is different and I don't know Maryland's laws, but bipolar or any other mental illness (except severe PTSD) is not a qualifying condition here.
That being said, you can still get it. Just not legally if Maryland's laws are closer to ours.

I was able to get a medical cannabis card and see a doctor in order to get it legally . Just wondering what strains and such have worked.
pat86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote