View Single Post
pat86

Member Since Apr 2018
Default May 03, 2018 at 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadGirl View Post
Daily prescription cannabis user here. I was told to take cbd for anxiety and 1:1 (thc:cbd) for sleep. I actually just use full thc to sleep as I like the high and relaxing. I'm currently experimenting with how I react to indica vs sativa.

I'm in Canada and got my script for anxiety and sleep. Though it is to be legalized here shortly anyways. Note that i still need prescription meds. Pot replaced benzos and sleeping pills, but I still take lithium, Zoloft and vyvanse daily.

I was told to start using something similar for sleep at night by a dispensary .

This what they told me:

is a tincture by Dixie that supplies a 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD… this allows us to be much more accurate with our dosing. I would suggest 0.5ml about 15 minutes before bedtime. You will want to hold the liquid in your mouth for about 45 seconds, then swallow.

This will give you a very minimal dosage of the medicine – 1 mg each of THC and CBD.

I would suggest doing this at bedtime for a few nights, and then letting me know what you notice. I am not expecting anything profound to happen from this dose – it’s a test to see ho you tolerate and what your sensitivity is… then we’ll begin to increase the dosage incrementally.
pat86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote