View Single Post
Ralau

Member Since Oct 2017
72 hugs
given
Default May 04, 2018 at 07:33 AM

Quote:
On a related note, I have noticed my ability to empathize, feel guilt, and care about others swings rapidly. Sometimes I'm almost psychopathic and at other times I would give a stranger my kidney. I don't know if it's just me having an unstable personality or if it's a part of bipolar and I'm not insightful enough or don't have enough awareness to always know if I'm in a mood swing.
I don't know if I have an unstable personality too, but I have noticed that when I'm depressed I either feel something like internal hell or nothing at all. When I'm depressed nothing will move me, nothing will make me happy, sad or cry. But then I suddenly cry for no reason.

And when I'm hypo/manic I become careless, I want to hug the world and give everyone a piece of the happiness I'm feeling. Cute pictures of animals will make me cry tears of joy and I become very emotional. Things make me cry suddenly and I may laugh at my own thoughts or just at everything, even when there's nothing funny. This uncontrollable, and sometimes inappropriate laughing has brought me some problems a couple of times.

And yes, once when I was manic I got a hair cut. I had a long hair when I went to the hair dresser, and came out with a very short haircut (I was never brave enough to do that before). And yes I have kept the short hair since then because I think it suits me better. So, the decisions you make when you're manic, they're not always bad decisions.

Thanks for this!
twistypringle98