View Single Post
Tucson
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
16 hugs
given
Default May 04, 2018 at 04:15 PM

I am not neccessarily talking about anyone here, including the OP, but many use their condition as an excuse to try out weed to get high. I think a great many do. Anyways, from my research, it’s the non psychoactive CBD part that helps with depression. I was told this by the largest distributor of weed in the state of Michigan. She has pdocs working for her. This is why I listen to her. So when I see a person focus strictly on the THC part alone, then this tells me that they want to get high. Now this is not something I can judge as being good or bad. It is a personal choice. My thoughts can be considered irrelevant, and this would be fine. I am just making an observation here. Also many pdocs want their patient not to be on weed or other psychoactive chemicals while they continue as a patient. Once they find out, they can drop the person as their patient for what is IMO good reason. There are many other ways besides this to get to sleep.

Now that I have said all of that, I will also say that I personally have thought of trying out weed, specifically the CBD part. I think it can come in the form of pills. But if I need to, I will smoke the stuff if it will help me. But instead I do really want to take it as a pill or concentrate. Why smoke it when it is not necessary?

Last edited by Tucson; May 04, 2018 at 04:30 PM..
Tucson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote