View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 05, 2018 at 10:04 AM

So, my date lasted over 10 hours and we talked a lot until the morning. I told him about my illness. He seemed concerned. He does not have any illnesses. I told him he is lucky and blessed. I don't know if he likes me as much as I like him. I wanted to be upfront to him about myself and told him the truth about my illness and my nutty family. He was sympathetic and concerned. I don't know about him but I feel I was overwhelming. Thus, if he does not want to see me anymore, I will understand. He has a good job and is stable mentally and emotionally. He has never been married though and is in his 40's. He told me that Japanese females want really high-earners as husbands and he said they have to make over six figures in dollars to be attractive to Japanese females. I was not that surprised because most Japanese women don't work after they marry and have kids. Also, Japanese females worry which universities men have graduated from and what kind of families they are from. He is from a very poor family and also his university is not top notch. But, he has a good job now but this is not good enough for some women, I guess. I was happy that he is nice and stable. His job is important too which is the reason he was able to pay for all of the meals. He was not cheap and allowed me to choose whatever I wanted. We ate three meals together at restaurants. I wanted to pay but he insisted on paying. Now, I have to think of ways to pay him back with kindness. He wanted to stay with me longer but had left his laundry outside at his house before he left. I am happy he had a good time with me. I hope to see him again soon. We will continue talking on social media. However, if it does not work out, I will remember him with fondness.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna