View Single Post
Tucson
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
16 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 06, 2018 at 03:08 AM

I have taken a total of 10,483 steps today. I have walked 4.26 miles burning up 460 calories. On my first two mile leg, which was my best for the day, I took less than 15 minutes to go each mile. My average heart rate was 152 bpm peaking at 167 bpm. My average speed was at least 3.8 mph, with going 5.2 mph in one short segment. I got to the point of starting to run. My goal is to be able to run the same route.

So I had an incredible workout for today. I still do not understand how all of this was possible. I will see if I end up getting consistent results for my next exercise day. I am using a chest strap for heart rate, so that should be accurate. I was wet with sweat and exhausted by the end, both of which has not happened to me before. Hours later I am still recovering from my exercise. My legs ache. So something new happened here.

Anyways, including my calories burned with half of the MPF adjustment for daily activity, comes to a goal of 2729 calories. I have consumed 2655 calories. I will meet this goal by eating some additional trail mix.

I am thinking of dropping the adjustment MFP makes to the target calorie count. I will take my resting calories computed by my wrist monitor’s app to calculate what part of the 2090 base line is calories from daily activity. If the adjustment made by MFP is greater than this, then I will start including more calories that makes up my target calorie count that includes exersize.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg food diary may 5, 2018.jpeg (183.8 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Tucson; May 06, 2018 at 03:38 AM..