View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 08, 2018 at 04:05 PM

Fightback4justice legal team are going to do the Mandatory Reconsideration for me if I am refused PIP.We can't do anything though until the decision is sent to me by the DWP.I am dreading them saying I am refused PIP cos then my money goes down and I may be refused MR and then it can take up to a year struggling with little money to get a date for appeal court.Meanwhile I have to go to the GP and arrange to gain access to my medical records and print them off.I also have to get old care plans out and send them for MR too.I am getting nervous and worked up but the legal team are behind me.What gives me hope is if they were going to refuse me PIP based on the assessor's report they could have written to me straight away and told me so they might be looking into it more carefully and offer me something,I am hoping so anyway.They would have saved money by refusing me straight away.So I don't know we will see.I might have to wait another two or three weeks for a decision.I hope I don't hear until the first week in June so I can collect another DLA payment 29 May.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
possum220